Information Collection and Use
Logosnet Services Ltd collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Logosnet Services Ltd account, when you use certain Logosnet Services Ltd products or services when you visit Logosnet Services Ltd pages.
When you register with Logosnet Services Ltd, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, occupation. Once you register with Logosnet Services Ltd and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Logosnet Services Ltd uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Logosnet Services Ltd will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Logosnet Services Ltd may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Logosnet Services Ltd to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Logosnet Services Ltd! Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- Logosnet Services Ltd may set and access Logosnet Services Ltd cookies on your computer.
- Logosnet Services Ltd allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Logosnet Services Ltd cookies.
- Logosnet Services Ltd uses web beacons to access our cookies within and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Logosnet Services Ltd products and services.
- Logosnet Services Ltd may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions please email us to email@example.com
Logosnet Services Ltd ‘Term of Use’ is designed to assist in the correct use of the Internet by prohibiting unacceptable use. All users of Logosnet Services Ltd Internet services -those who access some of our Services but do not have accounts, as well as those who pay a service fee to subscribe to the Services -must comply with the ‘Term of Use’.
We may remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or which may violate this terms. Logosnet Services Ltd may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Your violation of these terms may result in the suspension or termination of either your access to the Services and/or your Logosnet Services Ltd account.
The following constitute violations of this :
- Illegal use. Using the Services to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that violates the Constitution or any law or International treaty applicable in the Republic of Cyprus.
- Harm to minors. Using the Services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way.
- Threats. Using the Services to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
- Harassment. Using the Services to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that harasses another.
- Fraudulent activity. Using the Services to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services.
- Forgery or impersonation. Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited..
- Unsolicited commercial email/Unsolicited bulk email. Using the Services to transmit any unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email. Activities that have the effect of facilitating unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email whether or not that email is commercial in nature are prohibited.
- Unauthorized access. Using the Services to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of Logosnet Services Ltd or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data.
- Copyright or trademark infringement. Using the Services to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party,
- Collection of personal data. Using the Services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Reselling the services. Reselling the Services without Logosnet Services Ltd authorization.
- Network disruptions and unfriendly activity. Using the Services for any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use of Logosnet Services Ltd Services or the Internet. This includes “denial of service” (DoS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, network services or network equipment is prohibited. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner. A Member may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions. A Member may not permit their network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or inappropriate manner.
- Long Connections and Multiple Logins. Using a personal account for high volume or commercial use is prohibited.
Logosnet Services Ltd requests that anyone who believes that there is a violation of this Term of Use direct the information at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If available, please provide the following information:
- The IP address used to commit the alleged violation
- The date and time of the alleged violation, including the time zone or offset from GMT
- Evidence of the alleged violation
Logosnet Services Ltd may take any one or more of the following actions in response to complaints:
- issue warnings: written or verbal
- suspend the Member’s account
- terminate the Member’s account
- charge the Member for administrative costs and/or reactivation charges
- bring legal action to enjoin violations and/or to collect damages, if any, caused by violations.
Logosnet Services Ltd reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this AUP, our Internet Service Agreement and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with the Internet Service
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY LOGOSNET Services Ltd DOES NOT CONTROL ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE INTERNET. THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS, SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. LOGOSNET Services Ltd HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH MATERIALS. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE INTERNET AND ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR EVALUATING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND USEFULNESS OF ALL SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION, AND THE QUALITY AND MERCHANTABILITY OF ALL MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THE INTERNET.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL LOGOSNET Services Ltd, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSERS, ITS CONTRACTORS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT IN ANY WAY FROM USER’S USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR TO ACCESS THE INTERNET OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR USER’S RELIANCE ON OR USE OF INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ALTERATION OF OR USE OF USER’S ACCOUNT, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. IN ANY EVENT, LOGOSNET Services Ltd CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO ANY MEMBER FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF SERVICE FEES PAID DURING A ONE YEAR PERIOD THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. LOGOSNET Services Ltd DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Logosnet Services Ltd does not own or control, or to people that Logosnet Services Ltd does not employ or manage.