CloudSkep Backup is the simplest online backup solution – it keeps a copy of your files securely online so that you can retrieve them at any time if they are lost or damaged.
CloudSkep Backup is built into the CloudSkep Desktop software, and runs in the background on your PC, silently backing up your files while you work – once you’ve set it up, you can just forget about it.
- Online backup for your office computers – monitor backups centrally on the web (at yourname.cloudskep.com) & view/download files from anywhere online or on the move with our iOS, Windows 8 & Android apps.
- Easily restore files and entire pc backups using the Cloudskep restore software.
- Keep up to 30 versions of the same file, restore from software directly or download from web portal the desired version.
- Stream your music and movies straight from Cloudskep on web or mobile (supported audio/video formats)
Mobile Apps Limits:
- Can view Photos/Documents of up to 10MB, cannot stream Music/Videos with DRM or not supported by mobile OS
- No Bandwidth use / Transfer Speed or File Size limits
- Choose at any time folders to backup, files extensions to exclude, extensions priority uploads, max bandwith to use, encrypt the
- Transfers (default) choose how often the software will look the monitored folders for new & updated files to synch (per 1 hour by default).
- Requires Windows XP or later, and Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later.
Ease of Use:
- After the initial setup Cloudskep works in the background fast & efficiently automating the backup task without having to interact with the software. It will by default auto start on boot and auto login to the account (you can choose not to). When logged and running software also allows auto login to the web portal (via default browser).
- Unlimited space – there is no limit however make sure the pc performs a synch at least once every 30 days.
- Cloudskep performs Synch incremental backup – is not a “cold/hard backup” service and cannot be used for archiving.
- All backups from a specific pc will be deleted if the pc is not synch at least once for 30 days
- You must at all times hold an original copy of the data in the original location on the system it was backed up.
- Add NAS backup to an account for backing up a network drive. (Drivers such as USB etc attached to a pc can be backed up (no need for NAS add-on) however need to retain the same drive letter (Windows PCs) or mount point (Mac).
- Add additional accounts under your main backup a/c so that users cannot view the backup of each other and set the max pc’s per account.